- Numerous tools and products exist in the market that is normally not recycled but all know that they should be recycled. Recycling is popular these days; opposite of recycling is throwing something into the trash without thinking of its’ reuse. This is one of the most thought out subjects and was the agenda brought up in online think tank about the issues attached with recycling of large belt sander belts. Does it make sense? One of the noteworthy guests thinks tank members of the group asked the question. “Can you share any views on recycling large sized sander belts? Two options were shingles or asphalt? Any views or suggestions would be welcomed.
- All new and exuberant ideas and good processes were worked on completely. Numerous researchers at the top universities and private research and development groups were working on ways of recycling everything from the foam that lies under the dashboards in vehicles to mobile phone batteries in our latest cell video phone.
- Two good solutions that can be used to recycle the sander belt in a perfect world were carbon nano – tube construction and adhesive that would hold the grit. The grit functionality would work this way; it was dislodged by ionic bonding that was supported by supercharging carbon nanotube belt, which was a conductor of electricity. The opposite charge can also be applied as the belt was merged into a solution to melt or altogether remove the adhesive.
- The remaining grit left can fall into solution and simultaneously be captured in a filter that can be utilized later on in making material including concrete and building material. In addition to this, the adhesive could be emulsified and suspended into solution and would be precipitated out. The adhesive would be suspended and emulsified into the solution and could be precipitated out afterwards for utilization in a numerous of tasks and things, as chemicals are also made in the process.
- The Sander belt in itself is composed of carbon nanotube which has flexible construction. Furthermore, sander belt could be delivered to a firm, thus allowing the belts to be re-utilized and re-applied on other grit specifications to continue life as a recycled sander belt.
Last update on 2017-02-27 at 21:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API